Step 1 Sole Source + About time Flower blossomed! :)

Girl_Flower

Hey everyone,

My first diary entry - how exciting!
:)

Right, a bit about myself - my friends call me Flower, don't ask me where it came from, it was originally my Mum who gave me the nickname when I was a little girl, and it kind of stuck! I have loads to lose - my starting weight on 20th March 2013 was 18st 3lbs!! Gulp!! Aiming at getting to 13 stone to start with, as that is a nice 'little' loss of 5 stone, which I am still not convinced I can do!

I've had to start the plan on Step 2 (810 calories a day) as my BMI was over 40, however as I am hoping to go on to the SS+ plan come weigh in on Thursday morning I have sneakily already added that as my prefix to this diary. There's a bit of optimism for you hahah!
So, the first week was a little disappointing, purely my own poor planning mind, I went away for a long weekend two days after starting the plan, and ate and drank like nobody's business, thought I was going to have a gain on my very first week (oh, the shame!), but I managed to pull it back and lost 3lbs. This week's weigh-in is on Thursday morning at 9am, and I have been pretty much 100% this week (apart from two extra boiled eggs that found their way on to my plate and I also found a tiny little piece of cheese in the fridge, which HAD to be consumed). Then again, no chocolate, and more importantly, no alcohol was taken over the weekend, so I am hoping for a loss and starting SS+.

Anyway, that was a rather rambly start, I have to pop to town now, so I will be back with more ramblings later! :)
Hope everyone is well, and if you have happened to read this, please say hello!

Back