• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

About to go ebay shopping...

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
My clothes are all getting too big so I'm about to go and try and find some stuff on ebay. I sold some stuff on there a little while ago so have a bit of cash in my paypal and then I'll add in a little bit too. So here goes!! Anyone else use ebay? Not sure how much luck I'm going to have with larger size clothes to be honest, but we'll see I guess!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I love Ebayyyyyyyyy! I've actually found some lovely stuff in larger sizes from there (brand new and used). What sizes are you after now hun? xxxx

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
Well I fit 22 now, so 22 and I guess if I see anything nice in a 20 too as I'm hopefully not that far off! My 22 jeans are getting loose now.

Lexie_dog

UNLEASHING THE BEAST!
Ah go for the 20's then. No point buying stuff thats not going to look its best.

Caz

Slimming down the aisle
I can probably make my 22's last a couple of weeks to be honest and get 20 stuff now. I could wear size 20 tops, size 18 in a few more weeks.

mollydog

Silver Member
I've just bought a pair of jeans from next and two tops from monsoon tonight. Just under £10 for the three and about the same for postage. Looking forward to getting them next week.