absoloutely terrified :(

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by amethyst, 21 June 2008 Social URL.

1. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    I am travelling bk to wales today getting train from birmingham to swansea my dads picking me up there, he wont pick me up from cardiff nightmare apparently :( (would be easier for me, only 2 hours direct train)

only got to go home cus my parents have had my dog and they are off abroad tuesday, oh was supposed to of drove down and got her but he has to work, so he is taking me to birmingham train station..

i got to change in bristol (parkway) and am dreading it, got the baby in buggy and a suit case :( and apparently the platform i have to go on lifts are not available, the help line said to me there may be someone there to help and there may not be? WTF

omg dreading it, to top it off my anxiety is sky high.. panick panick so i am really scared :( and 3 hours of it just on the train, not to mention another hour after my dad picks me up:cry:

sorry had to tell someone

back on diet monday lol

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. CeeKay

CeeKay Staying on plan!

Start Weight:
    16st9lb
    Current Weight:
    16st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Good luck with your journey hun. Fingers crossed it wont be a nightmare for you!!!
    x

4. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    CANT EVEN FIT MY BLENDER IN THE SUIT CASE :( and my shaker from ebay has not arrived :( FFS

5. abz

abz Gold Member

aww babes. it will all be over soon. somebody will help you i'm sure. there are nice people out there. they will have some way of coping with things. i'm very surprised that there isn't a lift as i thought they had to have one for wheelchair users. what does a wheelchair user do if they get off the train? they must have assistance around to help.

abz xx

6. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Afternoon hun, hope your journey goes smoothly. So did u go for bag or suitcase?
    xx

7. Naturally_Stush

Naturally_Stush Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Holland and barrett sell shakers?

8. Taronga Leela

Taronga Leela Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Ameythst, I stop at Bristol Parkway all the time and there is always someone there willing to help. Even if it isn't the FGW staff, passengers will always lend you a hand. I'll pop up and help ya out ;)

Last time I was there the lifts were working and I've bumped the buggy up he stairs loads of times! But as I said, people will usually help you out.

Hope the journey goes well for you x x x

9. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    or i can go to cardiff and get a train from cardiff to swansea same amount of time just £5 more lol..

i dreading it suit case is well heavy and the buggy too :( cant cope..

all my dad had to flipping do was take my dog half way!! OR oh could of told his boss to stick having to work!!

but why is oh saying he would get dog half way but wont take me half way ?

wtf is wrong with ppl!!

10. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Not people...MEN!:D:p

11. Emm28

Emm28 Silver Member

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    aww hunni i sure it will be fine, text me if ya wanna de-stress xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.