Absolute Beginners

KittySoftPaws

My name is Natalie and I am obsessed with food and drink.

Every breath, I am thinking about my next snack and when should I open a bottle of shiraz!

Tomorrow I meet my CD consultant and Tuesday starts my journey to the new me where food and wine control me. I WILL control them.

I work full time, am married with 2 daughters and am a crazy cat lady to 5 moggies :D

I have lost weight with SW in the past, even worked as a SW consultant and the 3 stone + has gone back on because I can't get to grips with my love of food. It still controls me and I need to break free from that.

I am ashamed of myself that I feel too fat to exercise anymore. I used to run everyday when I was slim. I am ashamed to go out and hate buying clothes.

I loved myself when I lost the weight and got down to a small size 8-10. I just dislike who I have become again.

Here's hoping for forever this time x

hi Kitty Lady, welcome and Hi! I am also a serial dieter and am back for the second time! This diet really does work, I just struggle with maintaining it and have put on 23lb so back on it! This is day 20 for me today and looking forward to my weigh in on Wed! How you doing, honestly the first 6 days are the worst and then you really do not feel hungry!Good luck I will pop back to see how you are doing x

Hi there.

Thanks for reply. Glad to hear your back in the zone. Hope we can support each other. Shall pray the scales will be kind to you :)

I met my consultant tonight who is so lovely and made me feel supportive even thought I was a bit teary. I am all set for sole source + to start tomorrow x

Fantastic hun, I cant see your stats so how much have you got to lose? (ps you dont have to tell me if you dont want to!) You can do this and yes we can help each other get through this! I am happy to offer any help and motivation! The first 6 days were the hardest and then honest it really does get better! Feel free to ask anything and I will try to help and if I cant I am sure someone else will be able to!Good luck for tomorow hun and make sure you drink lost of water! take care x

Thanks peeps.

I am 11st 11lbs and target at the moment is 9st 3lbs. I am only 5ft 2 so every pound shows lol.

Off to work now for 13 hours. I have 2 tetra packs, a soup and a shake. Electric whisk, green teas and a jug at the ready.

Let's beat this beast that is controlling our lives :)

1st day has gone ok. Kept busy in work on a 13 hour shift. All my meals I enjoyed. Choc velvet, banana shake and chilli soup. Everytime I felt a little lightheadedness I drank which helped.

I have a feeling tomorrow maybe more difficult!!!

Hi yes but I am sure that you will get through it and just think at weekend you will be feeling a lot better and not be hungry! I agree best thing to do is if you feel dizzy is to take care when getting up dont get up to quick and drink plenty of water! good luck I will pop in and see how you are doing tomorrow x

Woke up feeling a little dizzy and fuzzy in the head. Going to clean house slowly and keep up my water intake. How are you doing and feeling hun? X

Day 2 nearly over and I'm in bed. Today has been ok all in all. I think I will feel it tomorrow when ketosis is knocking in the door.

Wearing a onsie is so blooming hard when your peeing every half hour but I am soooo cold.

Hi Natalie, well done on getting though day too! I found I was so so cold and had my onsie and dressing gown on with my fluffy boot slippers was so so cold! It does get better babe honest! Did not get to weigh in today so a little disapointed as my lady had to take her daughter to the hospital but will weigh in tomorow I will let you know how I do x Good luck for tomorrow xx

Good luck for weigh in. Let me know how you get on.

I have woken up feeling better today. Not sure i am in ketosis yet but will POAS at work this afternoon.

Keep going :)

Hi Kitty,

I'm on day 9 today of my mission to lose just over 3 stone. I promise you it gets much easier. By day 5 I felt 100% again and have felt great ever since. No hunger pangs anymore (although I still get jealous of my OHs meals, but I know that's just psychological as I really am not hungry!)
The best bit is stepping on those scales at the end of the week... I lost 6lbs and am over the moon.
Keep going, it'll be worth it. Goo luck :)

Back