Absolutely GUTTED about this weeks weigh-in....

Style-Queen

:( Got weighed today and have only lost one poxy pound. I am absolutely gutted.

I have stuck to the diet 100% and have drank enough water and yet the weight just doesn't seem to be shifting like it did first time round on CD?

Today is day 17 and I have lost a total of 10lbs.

Spoke to my counsellor earlier who has assured me I wil have a good loss next week, but I'm not sure.

Anyone else had this, and if so, did you go on to have a good loss the following week?

I am trying so, so hard at this and just feel like I can't see any difference. :cry:

This happens to most people, your body think '****, what the hell are you doing to me, I'm going to hang on to every ounce of fat I can!'. You will have a better week next week! Keep strong, it will be worth it in the end!

Yeah ive had this problem before dont feel gutted about your loss its still 1lb of fat off your body , nxt week will be better you will lose more weight . Dont feel you have failed! Have you measured yourself ? You mite have lost inches this week !

Although I would be lying if I said I don't get hung up on what the scales tell me,despite the weight loss I am currently getting a huge buzz out of just being in control of what I'm putting in my mouth.
When you think about what you would have eaten and how in control you are hope that perks you up until your next loss.

Keep going and fingers crossed for a bigger loss next week x

The scales do follow eventually. There has been many a week where I have not lost a pound or worse put one on! but inches have been lost and the following week the pounds disappear. I have taken now to reminding myself its a long journey and look at my weightloss over a month so if its low at the end of the month I make an adjustment. Your monthly average will work out, so keep at it 10lbs is a fantastic start.

I had a bad week where I only lost a 1lb and a half, but it does even out in the end, I was gutted and became obsessed with the scales, I couldnt get them to move at all, then one day I got up and 4lb had gone, they will move, it is just your body adjusting to the diet and thinking that you are starving it, my CDC says it is a bit like your body budgeting, when you eat loads it will spend loads but when you are not giving it as much it uses what it has a lot more carefully xx

Like the others say Hun the scales do fall eventually but it must be hard when you stick to plan 100% and are rewarded with a small loss. Make sure you also do your measurements you'd be surprised how much they can change even with a small loss. Keep going - it will come off xx

Everyone here is so right

Weight HAS to come off... if you aint letting calories in... weight will not go on lol

Ive had 2 occasions when i lost zero.. very depressing but it happens

it must be upsetting but do rember its still a loss and i bet your next loss will be a pretty good one.

Back