• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

According to the SW site...

that's awesome hun and so close!!! Don't worry about christmas, look at how well your doing and how far you've come already=) no doubt everyone on here will need extra support at christmas so we can all help eachother through it=Dxxxxxxxxx

Sounds good to me-good luck! Btw...HOW did you do that amazing 7lbs loss this week?? x

Well I think it's down to two things, as I didn't do anything different to normal. The week before where I gained 0.5 was my * week, so I'm guessing that I did actually lose some then, but being * week it didn't show (make sense?) and then the night before the 7lb loss weigh in, I was sick twice lol! I'm now going to surrond myself with sick children and hope for a repeat loss on wednesday ;)

Mine says end of october but i cant see that somehow lol.
Good luck in reaching yours :D
How do you get all your stickers to show? I had to add mine in the picture part of the signiture but cant have more than one :/

I have the SOTW one showing but I only have the option to change it, not to add more. I've tried pasting the url but it doesnt show the picture :(

It took me a while to find it, I'll have a look and send you the link to update :)

Oh rubbish it didnt work.....click my journey, then set p.a.t.... :)