Accountable Me

Hello I started slimming world on 23rd Jan. I have almost 3stone to lose and I am hoping to have half of that off by March 10th when my twin brother gets married. I am on day 6 today and feeling really good. It's totm next week and I am bloated but I have already lost 6lbs! I have been following the plan 100% but also keeping my carb intake relatively low and not using more than 5 syns per day and this is working for me just now. I will add my food diary for today later this evening.

Off to have a coffee and bacon, eggs and grilled tomato for breakfast!

Today is a day at home with my 2 year old, doing housework while trying to keep on track. My fridge freezer is broken so I have had to put all perishables in a cool box outside and hope the food keeps until we can get someone out to fix it! Warm muller lights aren't so tasty...
My little one is napping just now and I've just sat down. I'm exhausted!

I'm planning a walk later with my wee doggy and teeny in her buggy, an easy walk is about 1mile of country roads which aren't very busy at all so will pick up the pace and try treat it as some exercise. Must get my Fitbit back on my wrist as it was so motivating last year.

Breakfast was
A rocket salad with 3 bits of dry fried bacon medallions and two dry fried runny eggs, grilled tomato and a black coffee.

Weird choice for a breakfast but I'm a little bit addicted to rocket so my plate was piled high with the stuff. Oh! Also had some balsamic on there. I could eat it all over again. Delicious.

For lunch I have half a leftover grilled chicken breast which I've pulled apart to make it seem like it's much more than a tiddly half a breast. I'm going to make kale chips and slice up some apple and make a crunchy chicken salad.

Feeling really hungry today but I'm so detmined to lose 7lb or more at my first weigh in. So no bread or carbs...

Might need a muller light come 3 or 4 then I have no idea what's for tea.

Just above to tackle my sons bedroom...its smelly in there so wish me luck.

Until later!

image.jpg

Sounds like you are a woman on a mission, I hope you make it out of your son's room in once piece :bolt:

I joined on started on the 8th of January so still new at this as well.

your puppy is lovely, enjoy your walk!

Sounds like you’re off to an amazing start! I love my Fitbit for watching my steps and making sure I stay moving! I’d love to do low carb but I do love rice and noodles!

Thank you ladies, I love chips so much so the low carb thing is a bit of a. Killer if I'm honest 😣 Tonight I had steak, with a bit of garlic and broccolini. I also had a couple of glasses of white wine....... I'm not proud of that, I haven't had many syns a,, week so fingers crossed it doesn't cause too much damage. Still hoping for 7lb off on Wednesday! I will post my loss so keep the fingers xd!!

ANyway just back from my last walk with puppy, baby in bed and hubby doing bedtime with my older two as I'm just about to jump into a warm bath, do my hair, nails shave etc. I'm off to stay with my gran ( she's 76 bless her) tomorrow as its a weekly sleepover. Her hands aren't so good and she is so lonely after my papa died 4 years ago. Me and teeny stay the Tue and its weigh day Wed morning at her local group. She decided to join slimming world too as she is on steroid tablets and is gaining weight. She has a couple of her grandkids weddings this year and she says her dresses won't fit if she goes on at this rate 😂😂. Very much look forward to it I have to b honest. She is my best friend in the world. Anyway as good night! Let's smash tomorrow girls xxxx

Sounds like you are a woman on a mission, I hope you make it out of your son's room in once piece :bolt:

I joined on started on the 8th of January so still new at this as well.

your puppy is lovely, enjoy your walk!
I only just got out unscathed 😳 Took me over an hour in that pit of a room 😂😂 counting it as body magic !!!

Sounds like you’re off to an amazing start! I love my Fitbit for watching my steps and making sure I stay moving! I’d love to do low carb but I do love rice and noodles!
Fitbit is charging as I type 😊 Although the forecast says rain tomorrow ....

Sounds lime a great start, and what a lovely sleepover planned with your Gran.
Have you used a fit bit before, my friend says it doesn't measure steps walked when pushing a buggy as her hand isn't moving. I use an app ony phone to measure distance and it is very accurate

I love me some chips and I find that I can get close to that comfort by slicing up potato, using some garlic or onion powder sprinkled on them, with sea salt, in the over at about 210 for 15/20 mins does the trick and it's free on SW.

Hello everyone. Just checking in from my grans house :) weigh in today was a little disappointing for me. I lost 4.5 lbs as did my gran but I had planned for 7lb as I know it's possible. On the bright side, I've realised I've only 2.5lb to lose to reach my half stone award. Today was taster week in group and I have to say I have lots of amazing cooks in my group. So many delicious nibbles and inspiration. I will definitely try some homemade chips in the actifry later as a weigh day treat. I think my gran and I will have some wine to celebrate our hard work! It's totm sometime this week and have just bought some dandelion root as I heard it can help with water retention. I'm super bloated so let's see if this works. Tonight is slimming world sausages, chips eggs and beans for tea. So looking forward to it 🐷🙈. It's snowing here today. What's it like where you are? X

Sounds lime a great start, and what a lovely sleepover planned with your Gran.
Have you used a fit bit before, my friend says it doesn't measure steps walked when pushing a buggy as her hand isn't moving. I use an app ony phone to measure distance and it is very accurate
Hi Tipperary. I found that my Fitbit tracks my buggy walks as a bike ride 😹😹😹😹😹 bit weird I know. Lol.

That makes sense, you atevyravelling a distance but not moving your arm yp and down.
I think 4.5lbs is amazing, well done

4.5LBS is a great loss well done!

Thank you so much guys 😊 I know next week will probably be a 4lb ish loss. At least that's my goal and I will do everything to make sure I get as close to that as possible 😊

Hello, so I had a fairly good week last week. It's week 2 on plan (I had a few vodkas on Sat night though and some wine on Tuesday evening!) it's also star week for me and I tend to hold fluid. At weigh in I lost 1.5lb! I'm pleased with that 👍🏻

You have lost the exact same amounts as me in my first 2 weeks, I also did 4.5lbs and then 1.5lbs. I also started with about 3 stone to lose. I found that 1.5lbs per week is a really good steady weight loss and soon adds up quickly. Also good to have a balance of being on plan and also living a life!

Best of luck for your goal in March

Back