• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Achy muscle pains?

I didn't sleep to good last night, for the first time on this diet, I was so restless. I had these really odd pains in my upper arms, like I have done a work out.. but only went to the farm yesterday and had a nice little stroll around. So I haven't over done it.
I could feel them aching allnight, so it kept me awake, and they still hurt this morning, not horrendous pains, but certainly enough to feel them. I am only on day 4, so just wondered if anyone else has suffered from any achy muscles.
I am still very positive, so this is not a moan :rolleyes: - just curious to see if anyone else has had this?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
S: 15st1lb C: 12st6.6lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 30 Loss: 2st8.4lb(17.25%)
Sorry hun, can't say I've experienced this but hopefully someone will be along shortly who can shed some light on it for you :) x

I have had this dull aching in my right arm and it makes my right hand feel very heavy, I havent had this before LT, but it comes and goes, its more annoying than sore.

Just bumping this to see if anybody has any replies, I haven't experienced this so can't comment.
Thanks..x... was hoping some others had experianced this, but no answers...:cry:

I occaisionally get a strange pain in my right eye like it's been slightly pulled out of it's socket. The only link I can make is that I drank a bit less water that day. How was your water intake?

rachelh

is loving the soup?!
I experienced it in my first 3 days. I couldn't sleep and got pains down my legs and in all the muscles I'd used. I think it's that the muscles are working without any energy, basically x

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Nutrition, Health & Beauty 0
Syn Values 1
Lipotrim Forum 5
Cambridge Diet 100% Posts! 3
Cambridge Weight Plan 5