Achy muscle pains?

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by kitten kat, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. kitten kat

kitten kat Well-Known Member

I didn't sleep to good last night, for the first time on this diet, I was so restless. I had these really odd pains in my upper arms, like I have done a work out.. but only went to the farm yesterday and had a nice little stroll around. So I haven't over done it.
    I could feel them aching allnight, so it kept me awake, and they still hurt this morning, not horrendous pains, but certainly enough to feel them. I am only on day 4, so just wondered if anyone else has suffered from any achy muscles.
    I am still very positive, so this is not a moan :rolleyes: - just curious to see if anyone else has had this?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. rainbow brite

rainbow brite ~Starsprinkled~

Sorry hun, can't say I've experienced this but hopefully someone will be along shortly who can shed some light on it for you :) x

4. tara66

tara66 Well-Known Member

5. IrishLaura

IrishLaura Well-Known Member

I have had this dull aching in my right arm and it makes my right hand feel very heavy, I havent had this before LT, but it comes and goes, its more annoying than sore.

6. kitten kat

kitten kat Well-Known Member

Thanks..x... was hoping some others had experianced this, but no answers...:cry:

7. SlimJ

SlimJ Well-Known Member

I occaisionally get a strange pain in my right eye like it's been slightly pulled out of it's socket. The only link I can make is that I drank a bit less water that day. How was your water intake?

8. rachelh

rachelh is loving the soup?!

I experienced it in my first 3 days. I couldn't sleep and got pains down my legs and in all the muscles I'd used. I think it's that the muscles are working without any energy, basically x