Achy?

lelly

Hiya,
Sorry feel like I keep moaning, I'm not, honest! Just wondering if its normal to feel achy, my arms and legs are feeling very achy. Its day 2 for me today, doing good, the sick feeling from this morning has gone. If I could just get rid of this achy feeling it would be good.

L
x

Hiya Lelly,

Im on day 13, felt pretty grim up until start of day 6.. tired, no energy, tearful, moody, rumbly tummy, achy, headache and suffered a runny bottom (ewww) day 4..

Now though waking bright and happy, feel energetic, not hungry.. my only 'symptom' of this diet now are the mind gremlins running amok..

Stick with it hunnie, it does get better honest x

it's quite normal to ache it was day 3 for me have plenty of water and off to bed xx.......all the toxins in your body ...plenty of TLC

Hi lelly

Sorry your not feeling great. I didn't get achy but my hubby did for the first week. I had lots of early nights and pampering that first week I think that helped. Take painkillers don't suffer unnecessarily.

It will be worth it in the end. I promise!

Dizzy x

Thankyou all, I wasnt expecting to be achy to be honest, thought I would suffer with headaches etc. I'm glad I'm not the only one suffering, and glad to know it does get better.

L
x

Hiya,
Sorry feel like I keep moaning, I'm not, honest! Just wondering if its normal to feel achy, my arms and legs are feeling very achy. Its day 2 for me today, doing good, the sick feeling from this morning has gone. If I could just get rid of this achy feeling it would be good.

L
x

My legs ached for a couple of weeks but it passed. good luck to you.

Back