Acne

Twistedmelon84

Hi all. I’m new here but was hoping for some advice/reassurance.
I’ve been a SW member for 2 years. I got to target with a 7.5 stone weight loss 😁 I’m currently floating about 8lb over target (that doesn’t bother me at all, I’ll get back there)
I’ve had so much going on over the last year. I lost my dad and my husband has been very unwell, I have been comfort eating so know why I’m not at target currently but the last 2 weeks av been completely on plan and had a loss on Monday.
so my problem is, this week I set myself a target to eat no chocolate, crisps, sweets, cake etc as my skin has been awful. I’ve been drinking loads of water and been very active.
I’m currently on day 4 and doing really well. My problem is I’ve had such a bad break out on my face. It looks awful. I thought stopping sugar was supposed to do wonders for your skin.
It’s not Star week so hadn’t expected this.
Also today, after doing so well, I decided to have a weigh in on my own scales, to see how I was getting on, (I know I prob shouldn’t) they are always accurate according to my SW group ones and I’ve apparently gained 6lb in 4 days!!!! How?
could it be my body retaining water? I’m peeing all the time though
Any thoughts?
Thanks

Back