Add A Meal Week

Papillon

Did you do it?

My 5th week falls over Christmas starting 19th, I have a planned Christmas meal that night so will enjoy but I was thinking of going back to total solution the next day until Christmas day when I will have two days off. Then I go away for new year and was hoping to do my AAM week then.

What does anyone think' will it be ok to wait another week for my aam week.

Also what kind of things did everyone eat, it's going to be hard as we will be eating out 50% of the time and then my parents are cooking for the remainder of the time so I know I'm not going to be doing working solution as its written in the book.

im really nervous about aam weeki will prob do the same as nursetubs and add the odd low carb/low calorie meal and see how i go...

I'm doing the aam this week :-/ paranoid is the word lol but apparently it helps boost metabolism so trying it. So far eating high protein like chicken mince or fish with veg. Weigh on Thursday so will let u know the effects.... X

I am due to start AAM tomorrow and not sure what to do to be honest, I want to stay in ketosis and looked on the Exante web site and they do list a few meals but being a veggie its hard, I will eat a little fish if i must.
Got the rose elliot low carb diet book for vegetarians and in that she is doing a 1.2.3 thing 1 being the start , do you think i could use some of them during the first week or stick to the ones on the web site.
It is only one meal a day i think and to make up i think 600 so we are on 1200 i maybe wrong
what do you folks think any advice would be welcome

From what I have read u should try keep Ur meal to below 20g of carbs. I think as long as u stick to that it doesn't matter what book u do it from. I haven't been having 600 calories though, not sure if that's alright or not....

Thanks for everyones replies, I will just try and cut out carbs and have protein and veg, like I say its going to be hard because I have little control over what my parents will be cooking and at least when we eat out I can order steak and sald or something.

Back