• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Add a meal week

I'm supposed to be on add a meal week. I just had some plain chicken and now wish I hadn't. I feel really secure with Exante and am worried about adding 'other' elements that may throw my progress off course. I defintely don't trust myself around food and worry that one thing will lead to another.

Would appreciate any experiences of AAM whether you do it or not.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Silver Member
hey - Im only starting week 2. I had a little carb free dinner yesterday and I still lost 1lb! x
I've read some people do, and some don't .
I know this isn't the same, but the Sunday before last. My family was eating Sunday lunch. Cut along story short- I had already decided I was going to eat a small amount of chicken and a small amount of veg. I did just that. I enjoyed every bit.
Then the very next day I was back to TS. I didn't feel guilty :) and still lost weight.
Sorry I can't be much more help .
But whatever you decide. Don't feel guilty :) x
Can anyone explain why we are supposed to add food in week 5? I don't understand why we can't keep just having the three packs. Also I'm not veggie but also not a big meat eater. Is quorn ok to eat week 5?
Exante have to tell us to AAM because we're not being monitored like some other vlcd's (cambridge and LL)

I personally wont be doing an AAM week ever because I dont want to!
I'm happy with my 3 packs.
I'm the same as Blue Butterfly, I wont be adding a meal. I am in a routine now and I dont want to break it.

Nil Satis, Nisi Optimum
On LL they have dairy week every 13 wks when u need to take your shakes with semi skimmed milk, this is the equivalent to AAM, I think.
Hope this helps.
I had AAM and was a little scared but i planned my meals in advance and kept it simple, low carb and low calorie. I enjoyed it very much. :)
I got complacent and thought I knew best and now I feel really humbled by this diet. I ate loads of carb free food last week, started putting milk or cream in my coffee etc thinking I'd still lose and I didn't. I stayed the same and I was devastated. Then I went and binged on crisps and chocolate yesterday because I was inconsolable - ridiculous, huh?

I am either going to do this 100% with no food at all until I reach goal or I might as well sack it.

I've learned the hard way - it's no food or don't bother.

Back on the wagon today and really, really, really trying.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cambridge Weight Plan 2
Exante 4
All About W8 5
All About W8 14
Slim And Save 16