• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Add A Meal!!

Guys Im Really Worried About Add A Meal, Will This Stop Helping You Lose Weight, Also Im A Member At The Gym And If I Go Gym Can I Eat A Small Portion On That Day, As Im On SS..

I Really Want To Lose Weight But Dont Want To Be On This Diet Forever..

x Diamond:wave_cry: __________________
:p:eek:;)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Can't answer your question, I'm afraid....but I can't wait for AAMW - to be able to sit down with my husband and have an evening meal is going to be ace :D

Think it says in the book you shouldn't go to gym until 1000 or 1200 though, doesn't it? I may be wrong....:confused:

Well i was thinking if i go gym, i can made eat a small amount of grilled chicken and veg??

yeh ur not meant to be goin the gym on ss. technically you wont have the energy and your not meant to be doing anything that makes you sweat. a little walking here and there isnt bad. also your not technically ssing if your gunna be eating outside of add a meal! to be honest i wouldnt worry about add a meal. the portions are smaller than baby portions to keep you in ketosis!if you do want to have little bits of food why not try 790???the losses are about 3lbs a week still plus u get the luxury of some food! x

Thanx F2F, Yeah i think im gonna take your advice, im just so bloody hungry!!!! this is harder than i thought.. and its only day 3...