added some pics 6 months since CD

mandye

Silver Member
Well its almost 6 months since I finished CD and I have added some pics of me and my family .I have finally got rid of my size 28 26 22 20 18s clothes still kept my 16 and 14s .I hardly reconised myself from my hol pic :eek: cant believe I could kid myself that I looked ok ish .
Hope they help inspire someone to keep going it is possible to become less than half the woman /man you once were :p

All I can say Mandy is ':wow:'.

You are a total inspiration.

Any tips on maintaining?

Your pictures look fab and such a transformation, they have defintely inspired me! Do ya mind if I ask though if ya had any saggy skin and did ya do any exercises while ya were on this diet? Also how did ya maintain it after ya finished 6 months ago.

wow - just what i need to get inspired today.

What an incredible difference. Congratulations on a fantastic achievement.

Amazing wow - you are inspirational!!

Yoiu look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well done ! :))

hey mandy, you look absolutely fabulous!! well done on maintainance too!! i love to read about people who have maintained successfully.
xx

where are the photos as i cant see any? x

[where are all the photos??:confused:

quote=mandye;1002804]Well its almost 6 months since I finished CD and I have added some pics of me and my family .I have finally got rid of my size 28 26 22 20 18s clothes still kept my 16 and 14s .I hardly reconised myself from my hol pic :eek: cant believe I could kid myself that I looked ok ish .
Hope they help inspire someone to keep going it is possible to become less than half the woman /man you once were :p[/quote]

omg those photos with both of you in the jeans just is amazing well done you x

Back