Addicted

toddshar

Silver Member
I've become addicted to black tea!! Is that good or bad??? I gave up smoking 10 months ago replaced them with chewing gum. Can't have gum on this diet so replaced gum with black tea.

When you say addicted.. you mean like a genuine bonafide addiction, like you can't live without it? There are certainly worse things to be addicted to!! How many cups are you having each day? As long as you aren't going overboard as in putting too much fluid in your body then I honestly don't see the harm. Black tea is pretty healthy.

I wouldn't worry then. 8 cups might sound like a lot but when you add up the water content in litres along with your additional intake you are probably drinking the right amount of water as recommended. The fact that you get your water through black tea doesn't matter. I think you're fine. Addictions in general aren't good news but this one can really do you very little harm x

I don't think it taste too much different than black tea, and I have been drinking black tea for 20 odd years.
Peppermint tea is nice, it is refreshing.
If you go onto the Twinnings website, down the bottom of the page click on "Try a different tea" you can get a free sample of two different teas. They have pure peppermint on there and in with the sample is a money off coupon so if you do like it you can buy it cheaper :)

Doubt they deliver to ireland

Back