Adding skinny milk

krazychic

Not sure where to put this without people getting offended. Came back from my doctor earlier and he said that I should have 250mls of skimmed milk a day as well because of my foot and ankle injury. I am worried about my losses as it may slow it down although I may have some muscles after the 6 weeks due to lifting my weight on crutches but I will see how it goes for weighin in 6 weeks time and hopefully with abaited breath there won't be too much damage done and I will look much slimmer.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

For what it's worth, I know skimmed milk is allowed on certain other TFR diets. There's a daily allowance and it doesn't seem to affect losses. I think it's for adding to tea, coffee etc.

Or could you take a calcium supplement? X

squishymcfatterson said:
For what it's worth, I know skimmed milk is allowed on certain other TFR diets. There's a daily allowance and it doesn't seem to affect losses. I think it's for adding to tea, coffee etc.

Or could you take a calcium supplement? X

thanks yes he said 250mls, i contacted lipotrim and they said if the doctor said it was ok then it should be fine but it's not normally something they recommend. the only reasons he told me to take it was because of the two broken bones in my foot and i need the extra calcium. thanks for your support x

Back