Adele's Slimming World Journey

AdeleGould14

Hi, I'm 5lbs away from getting bk into my target range! Trying red days at the mo, will post my food diaries from today xx

Hello, I have been on my holidays and as expected had a gain but I will get it off. Just preparing lunch for tomo at work xxx

Hello littlehippo, thanks for keeping me on track.
B:Fruit and aloen light bars
L:Ham salad with mild curry rice
D: quorn burgers,jacket and beans
Syns: 18 xx

Had a busy day today!

B:35g crunchy bran(heb) and skimmed milk with chopped banana
L:Tomato mug shot and fruit
D: Acke and salt fish with rice and peas and veg, chocolate gateaux for dessert

Syns: french fries(4), milky stars(3.5) x2 cupcakes(syns unknown) and dinner and dessert syns unknown.

Going to try harder tomo. Prepared a nice lunch and packed lots of snacks so that I can not be tempted by cake in the office! X

I'm up early for the first time this week! Looking forward to a red day :) xxx

B:fruit salad and yoghurt

L: quorn chicken and ham salad

D:.... 0 as been upset about my poor grandad

Syns: 0

Horrible nights sleep, going into work earlier. Breakfast will be a bacon sandwich, Lunch- chicken wrap and tea-sw fry up x

Hellooo!! I have been so busy I havent stopped! Spent time with family yesterday then went out with my best friends last night for cocktails then been on a 10 mile walk with hubby to be today, sw curry then a film! What you been up to xxxx

Had EE days but bk to red today.

Breakfast: Toast with jam and fruit

Friday 17th May 2013

Extra Easy Day

Breakfast:
40g All Bran (HEB) & 250mls skimmed milk (HEA- 100mls left)

Lunch:

Chicken & Tomato soup

Snack:
Bannana and Alpen light bar (Lemon drizzle: 3.5 syns)

Dinner:

Salmon, rice and peas

Syns: 13

Alpen light bar (3.5)
Dairy milk bar (5.5)
Hoops & crosses crisps (4)

Had a good day and feeling motivated :) xx

Decided to go back to a different slimming world group on Wednesday. Looking forward to it xx

Saturday 18th May 2013

Breakfast:
Wholemeal bread(HEB) with cheese(HEA), spaghetti, mushrooms and an egg

Lunch:
Crisps(4) , bannana and Alpen light bar x2 (7)

Dinner:
Meal out with family: Bread,oil and olives,New York chicken with chips and side salad and.... Irish cream
cheesecake and ice cream... Oh and x3 rose wine spritzerz! Yummy!

Syns: Flexi ( aka unknown)
I had a great night out. Feeling excited about going back to slimming world after approx 4 months off. I wont be at target bt I know going bk to group will be a step in the right direction x

Hi :) thank you. I found loads of video blogs done by sw members on youtube and have been reading the last sw mag. Looking forward to going bk. Decided to go bk to a new group :) xx

Back