Adverts?

Am I the only one who is shocked by the amount of food adverts that are everywhere? I'd never really noticed before but now I'm on Lipotrim I'mshocked by the amount of temptation is shoved in your face all the time!

The worst ones for me are the Morrisons one with the close up of the jam donut and KFC.

I was only saying this to my hubby the other night every second ad is for food lol
Another thing is when you go town all the lovely cooking smells from the Street vendors
But it's well worth doing without these things for now as it will all still be there when we reach our Targets
Good luck cx

Friends ask "Isn't it like torture?" to see/smell/make food while I'm on this diet, but I love it. It's the next best thing to having it. :D

We went to a street food circus in Cardiff the other day. I was very jealous and wished I was able to have some of the lovely things there, but smelling it all was good too. :)

Food is EVERYWHERE! I hadn't really noticed before but my senses are heightened whilst on LT and yes, I am finding it difficult as I am not in ketosis yet and the adverts make my tummy rumble!

The worst is when I go into work in the morning and the smell of toast wafts round the building....I have to have a conversation with myself about how I don't want any and then go and shut myself in my office until the smell goes away here hee!

Mmm...toast!

Yesterday we went shopping for new (smaller!) clothes. Went into Next and there was a huuuuuge picture of a bacon butty at the entrance (they have a Costa upstairs) and walking past BHS they had massive boxes of Milk Tray on offer at the door. Ridiculous!

Back