Advice and motivation

Mer

I did slimming world red days and lost 5 stone + since then over 3 years and giving up smoking settling in to a new relationship I have put on 3 stone so have gone back and it's all changed to extra easy so thought wow can eat all that and still loose so I hit it with determination. I stuck to the diet wrote it down filled up on super free had my healthy extra and about 12 syncs Max a day. First week lost 2.5 disappointing as I knew I could do more but thought not to worry body has to play catch up so carried on as first week drank water instead do coffee as much took picture diary of meals basically hand on heart stuck to it 2nd weigh in and I put on a pound I was gutted how could this happen so cut back on the carbs and went back to red and lost 2.5 but am gutted EE is working for all but not me is there such a thing as intolerance to carbs coz I can't see what I did wrong I am so disappointed advice please

Don't forget, any loss is a success! You will be bound to put on a pound one week and it be gone the next, all that water you are drinking has to go somewhere! Keep at it, the results in the end will be totally worth it :) I dont know anything about slimming world so I don't know if that helped at all or not! Good luck!

I also did slimming world and liked EE but weightloss was slow ,I think my portion sizes were a little on the large size .I ended switching to weight watchers an i felt more in control.I did miss my EE but soon got into it and lost over stone .

Back