Step 1 Sole Source + Advice/encouragement needed!

Some of you may remember me. I tried SS+ 3 weeks ago and didn't get past day 3 due to chronic diarrhoea. (Sorry TMI) so after a frank discussion with my hubby as I looked and felt so rough he asked me to stop.
I have returned to WW and not lost a thing. In those 3 days of doing CD I lost 7lbs!!!
I want to give this another go. Just want to try and use up the packs I have and get past day 3. Does it really get better? What if I suffer with upset tummy again?
Any advice appreciated
Jo x

Some of you may remember me. I tried SS+ 3 weeks ago and didn't get past day 3 due to chronic diarrhoea. (Sorry TMI) so after a frank discussion with my hubby as I looked and felt so rough he asked me to stop.
I have returned to WW and not lost a thing. In those 3 days of doing CD I lost 7lbs!!!
I want to give this another go. Just want to try and use up the packs I have and get past day 3. Does it really get better? What if I suffer with upset tummy again?
Any advice appreciated
Jo x

It does get better. :) Some people find that the concentrated nutrition in the packs is too much for their tummies to take at first. So, it can help to split the packs in two and only have half at a time. If you have a tetra, make sure to have a glass of water with it.

Within a week or so you'll probably start suffering from the opposite problem, especially if you don't drink enough water.

Every start is different though so it may not happen again. But the best way to make sure it doesn't is to split your shakes for the first few days.

Yes it definitely gets better! Me and hobby both on this and we are on week 3 and feel great on it! :) xxx

It will get better, the water intake should be sufficient though. Everyone is different, your boy may be trying to adapt itself.
I would say give it a go. If you find it persistent, then i would you stop.
You can do this. :D

The only way you'll know is to fight through the first week.

I had a runny bum, stomach ache, hot flashes followed by chills, shakes, dizzy spells. I thought I was dying. But when your addicted to carbs and sugar and I do mean i was ADDICTED there is bound to be a tough cold turkey period. I felt great after day 6 x

Any advice appreciated
Jo x

You could try prepping your body before starting, go low carb and drink 2 litres of water per day for 3 or 4 days before you actually start CD. Your body won't be as shocked then x

Back