Advice, evening out on Saturday

temo

Hi everybody!
Been doing s&s for 3 weeks now, weighed in this morning and have lost 3lbs so that's a total of 19lbs in 3 weeks!!!! :O
But I have my first dilemma coming up this Saturday. I have a colleagues leaving party to attend and were going out for a pub meal. There is a massive part of me that wants burger and chips! But I really don't want to cause lots of damage to my weight loss!
Does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks!

How about you try something on the menu that is different, than your usual burger and chips- in that way your not fully giving into temptation, as your eating a healthier option.

Stick to lean chicken or grilled fish and salad. That way you're having a meal but not damaging your fantastic weigh loss x x

Oh no!

Drink a huge glass of water before you go and before your meal so that you will feel fuller quicker. Also as above stick to the lean chicken / salad option. Its pants but its not forever. You need to weigh up, do you want to have to go through the whole first week feeling again?

Em x

Rub your tummy and tell everyone you have a dicky tum then go order a sparkling water. It's only short term this eating plan. I'd be lusting after the meal too though so you do have my sympathies.

Thank you everybody.
I have a feeling I might only have the choice of water to drink which might look a tad odd to other people.
Should add that I don't like fizzy water :(

Last edited:
Does it matter if it looks a little odd? Just have your water and your good meal and feel virtuous!

I went for a pub meal a few weeks ago. Had a coke zero and a huge salad with chicken, was lovely.

Choose somethin nice and on plan, enjoy

Back