advice for an atkins-lifestyle choice

Discussion in 'Atkins Diet' started by mightymonocle, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. mightymonocle

mightymonocle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    hey guys, i'm currently on lipotrim and I'm finding it great,
    I am planning on keeping at it until I reach my goal (or near enough)

however, lately my mind had turned to maintaining my weight loss and the life style choices I am going to make post-lipotrim..
    (as I see lipotrim-returners often. and I am determined to just lose this weight once and once only!)

I have been reading up a lot on low carb diets and atkins in particular and it just makes perfect sense to me, I am pretty much decided a low carb diet/lifestyle is for me

I have just ordered my copy of atkin's new diet revolution, but my question to you guys is...

as I will either be simply maintaining the weight already lost, or wanting to lose just a few pounds would your advice be... to start the atkins diet from the induction phase.. or jump straight into the OWL phase or pre-maintenance phase? :confused:

any other tips/advice welcome and thank you in advance for your replies :)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. ladyfelsham

ladyfelsham Clean green leafy machine

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Low carb
    I'm still in Induction so can't really advise - but that's a great weight loss for you so far! There are lots of people who lost on VLCDs and then came over to Atkins - so I'm sure you will get lots of good advice from those in the know :)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.