Advice for fellow LipoTrimmers please

Emma789

My B'friend has embarked on the Lipo trim to support me through it however he's extremely tired and cold and has been since day two, I didn't have these symptoms so I don't know when they will stop?

Can anyone help? So I can support him!!

We also want to go on holiday? Has anyone taken there powders with them? If so how did you do it?

thanks xx

Hi Emma
my fiancée went on lipotrim with me the second time around and he felt cold and weak. The first week is the hardest. He was very tired also. Hes been on it a while now and he does get more tired doing certain things more easily. Not everyone is the same. We react different to things. Some get headaches some don't. It just depends. See what the second week is like for him. Drink plenty of water for the huger pangs. Also u can drink black coffee and tea. I also have hot water. Instead of cold all the time.
If you r going abroad maybe ring your airline and see what they say. I am unsure about this. Sorry

I wish you both every success in your journeys

Kate xxx

Emma789 said:
Okie dokie thanks ill pass on to keep going!

It is really hard but u got to try think positive as much as possible. If it carries on maybe give something else a go. If he really can't function probably it's not good. Xx

Back