advice for probie please...

grittyfilly

Hey people,

I bought my nourishment today and tomorrow will be my first day on LT. Unfortunately the lady I spoke to at the pharmacy did not seem to have a clue about LT.

From reading posts on this forum I understand the only other things I can have besides the packs and at least 2l water is black coffee (as many as I like - which will probably be up to 3 cups).
No bubblegum but can use breath spray or breath strips. No vitamins (e.g. biotin and mangosteen). And that is it.

Have I missed anything?

BTW I found out about LT by accidentally stumbling across this forum - and this forum so far has been more informative than the pharmacy.

All tips and advise will definitely be appreciated!

Thank you.

You can have any pure leaf tea, without milk. So normal black tea. I (along with many others like pepermint tea). No fruit teas though, be careful with that. You can have tablet sweetners, but not spoonable sweetner as these contain sugar. Thats it I think.

Welcome grittyfilly:welcome2:

Allowable drinks are as follows... tap water, bottled water, still or carbonated but not flavoured...coffee, black only, with or without caffeine as usual practice...leaf tea, black only - no teas from fruit, berries, flowers etc. Any tea that is a pure leaf extract, loose or tea-bag is ok.

No other beverages are allowed and NO ALCOHOL

Only tablet sweeteners are permitted, not spoonable powders.

Bubblegum is not allowed.

You can use breath strips and the Pharmacy normally have these for sale and usually recommend them.

Mouth wash such as Oraldene or plain Listerine are allowed.

Breath sprays are not allowed as far as I am aware but someone else might be able to correct me if I am wrong.

Lipotrim Total Food Replacement has all the vitamins you need and it could be dangerous to add in extra.

The best tips and advice is to be sure to take your body measurements before you start and a couple of photos as the weight comes off so fast that you might regret later in a couple of weeks when you want to compare how far you have come.

Be sure to drink your water throughout the day and not all at once...

If you find the taste of the vitamins in the packs very strong it helps to drink a half glass of water before hand as it can help to dilute the taste.

You will get use to the taste and before long you won't taste the vitamins, minerals etc...just the added flavours.

Take it easy in the first week as it takes time for your body to adjust to the new diet and set yourself some mini goals which are achievable in the short term and then reward yourself with little non food treats like a new lipstick or body moisturiser.

Good luck on your Lipotrim journey and just take it one day at a time and if you need any help be sure to ask.

Also I think the next time you attend the Pharmacy be sure to ask for a fully trained Lipotrim assistant as this is part of the service you are paying for.

hello and welcome,
I'm colette and i started lipotrim nearly two weeks ago (have my next weigh in on monday). I think Mini has given you all the info and i cant think of any thing else to add but just be sure to drink enough fluids it really helps! best of luck:)

Good luck, it's hard to begin with, but it really does get easier. x

Back