Advice for Starting Lipotrim on Monday?!?

Bianca-Rose

Good Evening,

I have recently signed up to this website after taking into consideration starting the Lipotrim diet on Monday. I've decided now is the time, i'm fully ready and committed and feel it is the best possible time for me to succeed with weight loss. I just really wanted some advice and support from you guys which is why I have set up on here!
I've been reading through all the diaries, blogs, pictures etc but I just wondered if anyone could help me with some questions I have?
I wanted to know how people have coped with the drastic weight loss, for example I aim to lose around 5 stone, those who have lost a similar amount how often have you been exercises in order for flabby excess skin not to occur and what type of exercises have you been doing if any? I think that is my main concern that I will lose the weight but still have excess skin!
Also the chicken soup, a friend of mine who has done the diet says it is absolutely terrible but others on here said it's not too bad, I want your honest opinion on them please.
Also, do you think it is worth weighing yourself everyday like my GP suggested or do you feel more successful when you go into your weigh-in blind?

Thank You in advance.

B x

Hi I have only just started lipotrim so I can't tell you much about the lose skin thing, as for the chicken soup I think it is awful and won't be getting anymore when I get weighed tomorrow. The shakes are fine so long as you mix them well ( no lumps) when you start try and get plenty of rest and drink often.
good luck :)

Hey Bianca. This is my 2nd time on LT (first time lost 3.5 stone) and this time want to lose 1.5 stone that I regained. I can't really help on the loose skin front but the only thing I would advocate is to lash on plenty of body cream! And possibly some toning classes like yoga or pilates. As for the chicken soup I don't like It at all. And I weigh myself every single day as I find that it helps to keep me focused. Absolute best of luck Hun xx

The soup used to be vile but they've changed the recipe and it's ok now.

As for loose skin - I'm not sure how fast you lose the weight actually makes the difference. I've seen people on tv who've done it slowly and have had loads of excess and I've seen posts on here where people have lost quickly and they're fine. I think it depends far more you your own body.

And it's great being lighter regardless of any skin. Go for it :)

I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick to it! The results out way the need just stay I'm on week 23. I've completed 22 weeks been 100% and lost 7st (well 1lb off) it so works when you stick with it and you will see the results Take pictures now so u can see the results within 6 weeks
I put the Vanillia into coffee as it makes it like a lattee, this far down the line im actually living on the vanillia and the chicken soup as fed up with the rest!
Stick with it as its SO WORTH IT! Xxxx

Hiya
Well done on taking the steps to start. These diet are really great. I started off on lipotrim and now am on slim and save. I am nearly at the end of my weight loss journey now. My aim was 7 stone back last year in June. Not even a year and I have only got a few pounds left now. It is amazing. In the beginning I never thought I would achieve it and I have changed so much. My head the main thing on how I think.

I have started and stopped had breaks and cheated but always lost and got straight back on it is very hard but so worth it. U will feel great it will teach u so much. Done countless refeed etc.
it's the mind get your mid straight that is what I done.

Keep thinking positive.

I done no exercise in beginning. Only now and then. Walking kinect fitness etc.

Now am thinking on my fitness regime ie swimming and gym and being more fit. Just went swimming for the first time in years this morning and gym induction yesterday.

I am changing so much. It's mad.

It is so great these diet. You can do it. If u need any help advice just message me. Have a look at my photos there in the photo section. I always looked at photos just never mine would be in there!!!

Google loads of stuff I did. Plan your life out food etc when u get to target. Clothes everything. Fitness I even read a diet book the other day.

Xxx

Remember water water water so important.

Regarding the skin issue I am lucky I haven't got any. But you can sit ups and so on x

Hi Bianca

I have been overweight since I was about 7, so was hoping not, but being realistic know, I'm going to have a lot of excess skin. I've lost 6 stone since October. The weight loss and feeling so much lighter more than compensates for the saggy skin which can be concealed in nice new clothes - I'll never be a bikini babe and it doesn't bother me at all. I think ultimately the health benefits outweigh everything else. Anyway, there is always surgery if you feel strongly about the skin.

I used to hate the soup, but like And says, the recipe may have changed. I mostly stick to chocolate but occasionally the soup is a nice change. Only you will know when you try it. I hate lumps, so I do the soup in my shaker then tip into a mug and microwave.

There are 2 camps on weighing every day. I'm not keen on weighing everyday. Depends if you are obsessive and get disheartened if you put a couple of pounds on from water weight etc or whether that will spur you on to keep on track. LT say you should lose 1stone a month and you need to look longer term over your losses as you'll have those weeks with a lower loss.
I've done many diets for many years and this is the best option I've found. It can be tough, but really worth sticking to it for the results.

Best wishes for tomorrow.

Kay x x x

Thank you for replying to my post, ive actually read a lot of stories/blogs/diaries and see a lot of your pictures and been inspired by you so it is really nice and comforting for you all to reply to my post. Ive started day 1 today and I can honestly say it has not been bad at all, a lot better than expected. Don't get me wrong I know it won't stay like this and I am dreading to get to day 3/4. I've drank the recommended daily water intake and haven't suffered any headaches yet or unbearable hunger pains.
Thank you for your support so far and I will keep updated on my progress, my weigh in dates are a saturday and i'm really looking forward to reaching my first weigh in!
Thanks
B x

Well done Bianca, you're doing all the right things! Shout up if you're struggling at any point, there is usually someone about on the forum that will help and just talking about things can take the edge off. Keep going luv, you're doing great x x x

Well done blanca and good luck:)

Best of Luck Bianca, I hope your day 2 is going well!

Day 2 update - Still sticking with it, no cheating! Feeling really proud of myself despite the constant hunger pains :rolleyes:
Mixed a 'vanilla latte' for my lunch, I honestly do not know what I did wrong but it was asif I was drinking hot sick! I think if i'm going to brave that again I will add tons more coffee and a sweetner!
Battling on - once again thank you for your support, I will keep posted :eek:
B x

I put 400mls water and a large teaspoon full of coffee and the vanilla, and blend. Blenders produce the best taste I think, u can get a cheap hand blender for £4 sainsburys basics range. :)

Ahh I see that's probably why, I only used the 225ml recommended amount! I may give it another go but to be honest the last time is enough to put me off for life!
Anyway day 3 and still not cheated, going strong and even watching foody programmes like master chef etc and its not bothering me! I didn't think I was one tough cookie but I feel I certainly am!
One question, when have you all kicked into Ketosis - what day does it usually happen on??

Thanks
B x

Everyone's different. Usually day 3/4 ketosis kicks in. You'll know when it happens as you won't feel hungry, but make sure you keep having all 3 shakes. You might notice you breath getting smelly too, like something died in your mouth lol. The joys of ketosis... we couldn't do LT without it!! :)

Struggling to get back on myself. Lasted 5days last time but felt very nauseous and terrible shakes an headache. But inspired again

Hey Tom

Looking forward to you joining us. Hopefully your nausea etc will be much more manageable this time :)

Best wishes

Kay x

Take an asprin, have a glass of water and lay down if it happens again. This will pass after the first week!

Back