• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Advice from ladies

Madferret

Mad as a Hatter
S: 12st10lb C: 12st10lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Sorry can't help you - not had my TOTM yet since starting the diet but I'm sure that someone who knows will be along soon for you

Tracy

Sarah_V

Silver Member
S: 21st11lb G: 11st0lb
Hi flowey,

Being on SS for a few weeks did affect my TOTM they were lighter but unfortunately i had break through bleeds too, they are an inconvenience but it al went back to normal when i started regular food again..

Re-starting tomorrow and it's one off the things i'm not looking forward to :(

flowey

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st10lb(5%)
Thanks diet4-40. Feeling a bit low today as am a terrible daily weigher (will get told off now) but for the last 6 days have only lost 2lbs. Am in second week and have such high hopes for this. Am being 100% good so feel a little cheated looking at others weight losses. Sticking in there but....

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Please don't give yourself such a hard time.. what is it about us women heh? i do it all the time and it can only be counter productive.

Do you weigh with a counsellor? If you do the best advice i can give you is ditch the scales.. If not put them away until your WI day..

i won't go on about daily, weekly even monthly weight fluctuations because i am sure you know already.

Just remember you are doing this 100% you WILL lose, maybe it will be sparodic, uneven and frustrating but you will lose it :)

You're doing great.. keep it up xxxxx

flowey

Silver Member
S: 14st4lb C: 13st8lb G: 12st8lb BMI: 31.6 Loss: 0st10lb(5%)
Ta sarah. I know - why do we do it to ourselves? I am being100% good so on so few calories, at the weight I am, it has to work. No councellor as there aren't any where I live, thats you guys I'm afraid. Let me know how you get on too and thanks.

Sarah_V

Silver Member
Dead right Flowey.. the scales can only go down :)

The support on here is great, i couldn't have done any of it without Minimins..

message me whenever you like, i'm off to work now but i'll be back on after 4pm..

Hang in there, one day at a time and keep glugging the water.. that'll slow weight loss !