Advice from ladies

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by flowey, 6 March 2009 Social URL.

1. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Can anyone who has been 100% for a few weeks tell me. Does 'time of the month' alter weight loss? If so does it show when all finished as it were? Ta in advance

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Madferret

Madferret Mad as a Hatter

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Dukan
    Sorry can't help you - not had my TOTM yet since starting the diet but I'm sure that someone who knows will be along soon for you

Tracy

4. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi flowey,

Being on SS for a few weeks did affect my TOTM they were lighter but unfortunately i had break through bleeds too, they are an inconvenience but it al went back to normal when i started regular food again..

Re-starting tomorrow and it's one off the things i'm not looking forward to :(

5. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Thanks diet4-40. Feeling a bit low today as am a terrible daily weigher (will get told off now) but for the last 6 days have only lost 2lbs. Am in second week and have such high hopes for this. Am being 100% good so feel a little cheated looking at others weight losses. Sticking in there but....

6. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Please don't give yourself such a hard time.. what is it about us women heh? i do it all the time and it can only be counter productive.

Do you weigh with a counsellor? If you do the best advice i can give you is ditch the scales.. If not put them away until your WI day..

i won't go on about daily, weekly even monthly weight fluctuations because i am sure you know already.

Just remember you are doing this 100% you WILL lose, maybe it will be sparodic, uneven and frustrating but you will lose it :)

You're doing great.. keep it up xxxxx

7. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Ta sarah. I know - why do we do it to ourselves? I am being100% good so on so few calories, at the weight I am, it has to work. No councellor as there aren't any where I live, thats you guys I'm afraid. Let me know how you get on too and thanks.

8. Sarah_V

Sarah_V Silver Member

Start Weight:
    21st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Dead right Flowey.. the scales can only go down :)

The support on here is great, i couldn't have done any of it without Minimins..

message me whenever you like, i'm off to work now but i'll be back on after 4pm..

Hang in there, one day at a time and keep glugging the water.. that'll slow weight loss !

9. flowey

flowey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st8lb
    Lost(%):
    0st10lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    have a good day + ta

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.