Advice from yo-yoers/re-starters please!

Jubbly

Yo-yo dieter here for the gazillionth time
Hello! I'm on Exante for the third time in a year and a half following a patchy history with VLCDs since 2006. My start weight was under BMI 25 so I have been TS'ing with some cooked chicken (gotta love a bit of chicken) - other than that have not touched anything else, although could probably up my water intake. Have been on it for 9 days now. I have lost a measly THREE POUNDS and fed up as someone I know on WW has lost 8lbs in one week. And she's eating chocolate!!!

Anyone else who has experince of repeatedly going on and off Exante or any other VLCD - do your losses just get worse each time? Does your body kinda give up trying?? I lost nine pounds in a week when I did this in April 2011 and I was only 8 lbs heavier to start with (although didn't have bars or chicken). I'm feeling quite tired and lacking energy and I'm starting to ask myself if it's worth it for such a lame loss.....

Clare x

Ive been on and off VLCDs lots too, I found my losses did get a bit smaller but I also wasnt 100%..
Im assuming your stats are correct, I think as you are already a healthy weight, I often find the closer to target and a good weight you get, the harder it is to lose.
your friend on WW, how much in total does she have to lose?
when I get to a better weight I plan to keep increasing my exercise as my appetite is not one for a small restful person!

Back