advice ladies please please

amethyst

Banned
gong to my friends wedding in 2 hours we r leaving..

wearing a halterneck dress with a pink shrug (which dont cover my bra) but you can see my bra, i know ive had plenty of time to get a multiway bra but i always forgot.. so just sent oh to tesco to wait for it to open to get me one (hopefully they have them)

what if they dont? what can i do? please

also had my hair done yesterday she tonged it, and ofcourse its all ratty today from sleeping... do i go over it again with tongs or just wash dry and then tong it?

thanks..

omg what a nightmare being a woman.. lol

omg what a nightmare being a woman.. lol

It's only a nightmare when you are disorganised ..... :p

If your hair is looking no where near what it did yesterday .. wash it and start again. Or use what you have and pin it up although that may have implications on the alterneck issue ......

.... talking of which. I think Tesco's do them. Asda definately do, BUT you should go yourself to try the bra on for size or else you risk getting into a greater flap. If you don't find a suitable bra have you got a wee cardigan to wear over the dress just to hide your normal bra? OR do you have a strapless bra? Or if you've enough support in he dress or tiny titties .... go braless.

It you're in Leicester ... there is the retail outlet by the motorway. Isn't there a Marks and Spencers there?

or wear a different dress :D don't worry hon. something will sort itself out :) and i would go with starting again with the hair if it's really bad, but if you can repair, then repair away as hair never looks the same after it's been washed, ha. but go for the wash and redo look if it's acting up.

abz xx

if the hair isnt to bad just do the bits that look bad,. I got ghd curls for a wedding once and had a hair net in it for the night while the back was ok the front was a disaster so just went over them bits.

hope you have a fab time :)

x x

omg had a fab time.. lol.. ended up re doingm y hair, looked ok.. nightmare doing the back but it turnt out ok.. and i ended up wearing no bra the bra oh got me was multiway but you could still see the back bit so i ended up wearing nothing lol..

fab time though.. and we picked up our 3 chickens on the way home.. so free eggs now :) yayyyy they are so cute margerie is the dominant one.. bless her.. very weary of the dogs though.. urghhh

Back