Er...now - I don't want to alarm anyone, I am fine, really I am, but a bus rolled into my bus shelter whilst I was under it and I got covered in tiny fragments of glass. I got dusted off by paramedics but there was another lady far worse off then me so I stripped to my bra, shook off my top and headed for home as I assumed getting a milky chocolate pack down me would be better for me than sitting in A&E slipping further down the triage list as the drunks rolled in. Also - there's not a lot to do about tiny bits of glass other than change your clothes and take a shower and I can do that without medical help. What I do need help with is I think I am a bit in shock...I'm jittery and shaky...now - we all know the answer to this in the real world is a tot of brandy or a spoonful of sugar. Neither of which are options right now unless I want to trigger a cake binge. So - what do you do for mild shock/stress when you're on a VLCD?