Total Solution Advice needed....are you "regular"!!!

Kezmetics70

Hi, apologies if this question has been asked before! I have read a post mentioning products in the last few days but I have searched & now can't find it!!! :confused:
Anyway....
Was wanting to know if anyone could recommend anything to keep the bowels moving! I am drinking about 4ltrs of water per day but have a "feeling" I might just need a little help!!!! :eek:
Many thanks in advance :p

K xx

Hi hun, I take a Fybogel sachet morning and night and it does the trick. Still only every 3-4days though. HTH x

Hi, I use Fybogel. Use the plain one which come in green box.

I need to hear answers to this question too! I too am drinking water like its going out of fashion. First two weeks, was going every day regular as clockwork, buy the lately its only every 3-4 days, and, if its not tmi, ouchy!!! Any other cures? Is Fybogel expensive? It's enough paying out for the food sachets!

The cheapest I've found in on a popular auction site ;), Chemist-4-U have them for £4.99 with free delivery, 30 sachets in a box. I need 2 a day but am not the most regular person normally (sorry if TMI lol) but you might get away with 1 every night?!

The joys of TFR hey :sick0019: hehe x

I need only one sachet every 3 or 4 days. BUT I'm on Working Solution and I eat one meal a day.

Back