Advice needed. changing from VLCD Diet to Slimming World

Nettyelyod

[h=2][/h]
Good evening everyone.

I am currently on a vlcd diet as advised by my doctor, only for 12 weeks though and only 4 more weeks to go. Had a reasonable weight loss, but now the doctor wants me to start on a more conventional diet. She has suggested slimming world, so after speaking to a local consultant I will be registering on 1 January 2014 (yes I did say 1 January). My vlcd diet finishes on the 17 December and I will be having a Christmas dinner, Boxing Day Dinner and New Year Dinner, which I am all really looking forward to. I am aware that I may put a little back on due the nature of the vlcd, meaning very little carbs, so the gain (hopefully) will just be water. How can I limit the damage as much as possible before I start Slimming World in January? My consultant is going to check with Slimming World and other consultants, but in the meantime, I was wondering if all you knowledgeable people have any ideas or suggestions to help me on my way.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my post and I look forward to any ideas or suggestions you may have.

Netsy :)

Back