advice needed, how do you have free syn days. I am finding it hard . . .

charly007

I have gone over my syns for the past three days. I have had 70 syns. Due to meals out and booze I have consumed way over my syn allowance. For the days and almost week . Now I thought if I could have the next three days without any syns then my syn count would level off for the week before weigh in. However with sauces, low fat spreads etc to still have even though small amount of syns I feel like its a really hard task to stick too, any advice on what to do when its seems the damage is done? My weigh day is wednesday and I really want to lose this week. My history is lost seven pounds in four weeks but then put on a pound last week. :-(

Hi Charly
You would probably get more responses if you used the Slimming World Forum, but I can give you some advice as I have done Slimming World loads of times in the past and what I would do when I over indulged was to really cut down on the carbs (pasta and rice), and exercise more. I made sure I ate loads of veg (ie. I would have sprouts with my chilli instead of rice). Check out the super speed foods and fill up on them.

The key is not to think, "oh well, I've blown it". Get back on the Plan and super speed!
Good luck!

Thank you thats really good advice. New to the forum and on my phone so its hard to use. Gonna have red days then. Plenty of fish too. X

you could try some soups for a few days as you won't need or miss sauces - i have Speed Soup at SW to help with my days i need to be syn free so you could try that and stick to more red days or use herbs and spices to add flavour or balsamic vinegar / lemon juice for salads etc?
Might help
Good luck!

Back