Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice Needed please on CD Soups!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Camilla, 6 March 2008 Social URL.

1. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

I'm switching on Saturday from Lipotrim and I was wondering what CD soups to purchase! X:):):):)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Everyone will tell you a different thing hun as its totally down to individual taste... I bought a couple of extra safe packs incase I didnt like any - which was a good idea as there was a few that did not hit the spot for me personally but others have raved about them xxx

4. Amber34

Amber34 Full Member

Diet:
    Briffa/Atkins
    It's your personal taste really! I like chicken and mushroom, mushroom, spicy tomato, oriental and occasionally fancy the brocolli and cheese :eek: - which is NOT to everyones' taste.

I don't like the vegetable at all, and I find leek and potato quite bland.

However, as I understand, there is a lot more variety on CD than Lipotrim, so you are probably best to give them all a try and make up your own mind. If you take too many of a flavour you don't like, your CDC should be happy to change them providing you return them within 2 weeks (I think).

My fave sweet shake is mint chocolate - lovely just before bed.

Good luck on CD - I hope you enjoy it and shift the pounds.

A
    x

5. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Thanks folks! The Cambridge Diet looks like a banquet to me having been on Lipotrim for nearly 3 weeks!:D:D:D:D Please don't think I'm putting Lipotrim down I've lost 10lbs in 2 weeks with a weigh in on Saturday and although it's been hard I've stuck to it, but the choice on Lipotrim consists of Chicken Soup, Chocolate, Strawberry or Vanilla shake!!!

I gonna try the Tomato,Mushroom and Vegetable soup first!

6. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wait til week 2 or 3 when you're allowed the bars - you'll think you've died and gone to heaven xxx

7. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

They sound gorgeous roll on week 2 or 3 eh?! XXX:)

8. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    They are lush - I have one every day.... My favorites are peanut and cranberry crunchs.... Totally wicked when they accompany a pint of black tea.... Its my little bit of heaven and tonight I'll be watching Ashes to Ashes - what more could a girl ask for?????

9. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Possible absolutely nothing, although how about takeways as diet food....!!! XX

10. Time4ME

Time4ME MUST get a grip

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL - yes indeedy or calorie fat laden food that doesnt make you fat!!!! xxxx

11. Camilla

Camilla Silver Member

Now your talking! Get inventing and I'll be your first customer??!! XXX

Billionaire springs to mind VERY quickly!:D:D:D:D

12. get_slim

get_slim Full Member

Diet:
    Appetite suppreassants / Healthy Eating
    I Think That Chicken & Mushroom Is The Best One! It Actually Just Tastes Like A Cupasoup

13. to lose long trek

to lose long trek Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Sometimes it is good to make the soup choices a little different; it gives more variation. I add fresh or dried herbs to the boiling water before adding the sachet to bring out the flavour of the herb used; I also use tabasco and that really makes a difference. Personally I dont care for the spicy tomato but we are all so different.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.