advice needed please

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hey there everyone,

I was just wondering what painkillers we are allowed to have.Im suffering with my sinuses at the mo plus i have a cold.Im not one to normally take painkillers but i really need it this time(feeling sorry for oneself:cry:).

I asked my cdc and she said that i could take panadol,just wanted to make sure that they wont kick me out of ketosis.

I really need some advice from you lovely people as i have wanted to take something since yesterday and have sustained due to the fact i couldn`t get on here and just wasnt really 100% confident doing so.

Im off to make dinner for my lovely family so i`ll check back in in a little while

Thanks

Hi

I wasn't aware that there is any restriction on pain relief, but if it were me in your situation, and trust me i frequently am as i have suffered for years with sinus problems, i wouldnt care if i was kicked out of ketosis because i would class my health as more important.

Hope you get your pain sorted soon, i know how awful you feel.

Debs

Thanks debs,

At this stage of the diet i think i would rather suffer than knock myself out of ketosis as im sort of struggling the last couple of days(probably due to the fact that im coming down with something).

If anyone else out there is in the know about pain relief please post on here,

Thanks again

Panadol is fine. Lots of warm drinks rather than cold.

Hope you feel more yourself soon!

Thanks KD i was hoping you might reply to this thread

Off to the medicine press i go.

Back