Advice Needed Please

beaky31

Hello all, this is totally off topic but i have a really important job interview coming up on Tuesday and i was wandering if any of you lovely people had any advice on interview techniques that i could use? I am also trying to compose a list of questions to ask the interviewers so suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Its for a revenue accounts assistant with a really good company and it would mean plenty of opportunity to progress and no more 50 miles a day commute. I have been swatting and practising this evening ready for tomorrow so fingers crossed all will go well!

Sounds like you're very well prepared then Beaky! Just try to relax, be calm and confident and you'll blow them away! Make eye contact, but not too much, you want them to see you as confident but not arrogant, try to gauge the mood/tone of the interviewer and go along with it, build a little rapport - if they seem so inclined. Most of all, be yourself! Good luck honey, let us know how you get on. xxx

Hope your interview went well today!! Let us know how you got on x

I have just got back from my interview and I think it went rather well. Just have to wait now and see if they like me enough for a second interview :) one very mentally drained lady here one good thing is I've not been able to eat all day due to nerves lol

Fingers and toes crossed! Hope you don't have to wait too long!!

Thanks for the good lucks well I have a second interview Friday morning and I got great feedback from the first one so fingers crossed again :)

Thanks for the good lucks well I have a second interview Friday morning and I got great feedback from the first one so fingers crossed again :)

That's fab news. The new you is obviously one seriously strong, confident momma! ;-) You'll knock 'em dead Beaky :-D x

Unfortunately I didn't get it had some excellent feeback though and they couldn't find anything negative to say they were really impressed with me I was just pipped to the post. I'm staying positive though and I will keep trying. Thanks for all your support x x

Back