Advice needed re: Few days before joining group

blufizz

Hiya

I began the sw plan today.

but i wont be joining a group until wed/thurs evening.

so will these possible 3-4 days have any impact on my weight loss
after the end of say my 2nd/3rd week etc?

as in show on sw scales as a "stayed the same" because generally people lose a fair amount within the first week or so then
it slows down.

Just follow the plan and enjoy it, you're worrying about numbers already which isn't healthy. The plan works ;) everyone comes across a STS at some point, star week, too much intake, water etc. I think I've only had 3 since June, I've lost 4 stone 11 LB in class, I started the plan from old books the week before joining and lost 5 LB. please don't worry and stress over small details and scales, all you can do is make healthy interesting food and keep to it, you'll lose weight :)

Like the previous poster said, don't worry about what will happen in weeks to come. Concern yourself with now and just think how much happier you will be standing on the scales on Thursday a pound or two lighter than you started the week.

Initially everyone does tend to lose more (though not everyone) but the point is it's coming off. I've had a couple of big losses and a few small ones...obviously I'd rather the weight came off quickly but I didn't put it on overnight so it won't come off overnight...as long as it's coming off :)

Good luck, let us know how you get on :)

hiya,
thanks for your reply...i have had lots of sts in past attempts so they dont bother me lol
i was asking really just out of interest,as in would the extra days produce a larger loss-
which happened to me once before....
their scales showed a loss of 8.5 lbs and comments were made in group of something being "taken" lol which i hadnt
then the following week i sts-no comment was made that week lol

with all that said i totally agree with what you say and i find it better to view any weight loss over a month and i focus on going down in dress sizes
or at least getting into the next pair of jeans that i cant do up lol :)

Well done on your loss btw! almost 5 stone-thats amazing..you must feel great?! :clap:

Like the previous poster said, don't worry about what will happen in weeks to come. Concern yourself with now and just think how much happier you will be standing on the scales on Thursday a pound or two lighter than you started the week.

Initially everyone does tend to lose more (though not everyone) but the point is it's coming off. I've had a couple of big losses and a few small ones...obviously I'd rather the weight came off quickly but I didn't put it on overnight so it won't come off overnight...as long as it's coming off :)

Good luck, let us know how you get on :)

hiya,
thanks for your reply....all sound points as with bunnylush :)

i think im over-thinking that past reaction maybe so im going to put it out of my mind lol

well done on your loss and reaching club 10! and good luck in reaching your next target.
and plzzzz tell me what the heck is "30 day shred" ? lol

Davina 30 day shred workout DVD. Maybe you should start a food diary in that section to keep track and for people to help you. Good luck. Thanks,I feel amazing if I do say so myself ;) x

Back