Advice needed

Little_Jade

Doing a training course at work and they have given me £5 a day to spend on my lunch, altho theres only a tesco extra and a small waitrose close by!
Does anyone know of any syn free foods not including bread from these shops....having some serious issues trying to find somthing, everything I buy seems to have hidden syns :( x

Waitrose does a variety of pre-packed salads which usually have the dressing in a separate sachet so you can use just a tiny bit, or none at all.

Do you have access to a microwave? If so, Waitrose does an interesting selection of mixed pulses and grains in pouches (a bit like the Tilda or Uncle Ben's rice pouches) which cook in one and a half minutes. They are in the "Love Life" range. Mixed with a few chopped vegetables and a bit of cheese, or a hard-boiled egg, they make a very filling meal. They do have a little oil in them, so there will be syns, but not many.

Not free, but Tesco do a lovely chilli chicken noodle salad which is only 3.5 Syns and well worth it in my opinion :)

Thankyou for the tips,
I ended up having a tomato and feta pasta frm waitrose was only 329 cals
Pasta n toms were free, the feta was a hexa and there was hardly any dressing on it although ih had sunflower oil though, how mants syns do u think I need to add? x

Back