advice on gadget

Lonestar

Hi peeps, newbie to site here. I have been online WW'ing since mid April. I was wondering of the WW pro point calculator was any good. I always track online, but as we live in an area that gets quite a few powercuts, it can be very frustrating to have to re enter stuff time and time again. Does the calculator track too? I would apreciate any advice from anyone who has one... cheers

Hi peeps, newbie to site here. I have been online WW'ing since mid April. I was wondering of the WW pro point calculator was any good. I always track online, but as we live in an area that gets quite a few powercuts, it can be very frustrating to have to re enter stuff time and time again. Does the calculator track too? I would apreciate any advice from anyone who has one... cheers

If you have an iPhone or iPad there are Apps you can use to track? I'm not sure if the Calculator has Tracking Ability as I've never owned one! X

I use the app on my iphone to count propoints, its great and was free it doesnt track though.
i dont think the calculaters track either they might be able to track points used in the day but you cant write down what you have eaten if that makes since.

Thank you, but a bit of dino tech. Don't have an iphone or ipad. have ordered a calc, so will know myself in a few days. Only can't take pc with me when I go shopping, mores the pity. :)

Back