Advice on how often to weigh please

Hi guys :)

I'm doing slimming world at home and i was weighing every thursday. Then last week i went into hospital, i was only off plan for a few days but missed my weigh in on thurs as i've been going to boots to do it. I've been on plan plan all week but i've now got my time of the month so i was just wondering should i weigh this thursday? or wait until saturday and change that to my normal day? or am i best waiting until next thursday or saturday when i shouldn't be bloated? I don't want a bad result to get me down if its only because i've my monthlies lol!

Thanks in advance xxx

I'm interested in the responses too! I'm not doing SW but am always unsure if I should weigh myself when it's time of the month.

Def weigh as normal. Your period will happen every month so no point to trying to avoid it! Just weigh as normal and you may see a pattern. I know for me its the week before when I get any water retention if I'm going to, so avoiding weighing when I'm on my period will be totally pointless.

You might even get a loss! not everybody gains or has a STS when it' time of the month. You might get lucky :)
Good luck. X

Just weigh once a week as usual. TOTM doesn't necessarily mean a gain.

Back