Advice on starting using xenical

adam7860

Hi my doctor just prescribed me xenical aka orlistat and I was wondering how people have used it successfully. I haven't used it yet as the doctor described the side effects and I don't want to experience them say if I'm out and about. So I'm unsure what to do. Any advice welcome :)

Hi my doctor just prescribed me xenical aka orlistat and I was wondering how people have used it successfully. I haven't used it yet as the doctor described the side effects and I don't want to experience them say if I'm out and about. So I'm unsure what to do. Any advice welcome :)

Hi & welcome. My advice is that if you are going to stick to the rules of only eating food 5g fat per 100g or less then so it you'll be fine. I stuck to that & never had a problem. Xenical is in my experience & many of ours amazing but what it really does is makes you eat the right way, it's not a miracle & you still have to do the hard work but it definitely keeps you on track for fear of the consequences!!!! Good luck with whatever you decide

Thanks for your help. I've decided to not go ahead with it, as it would be too hard to follow.

Back