Advice on switching to slim and save

Raye

Hello

I am doing the cambridge plan and having 4 packs a day on sole source +.

It's expensive around £70 a week.

I'm losing average of 3 pounds a week.

S&S seems much cheaper and I just wanted opinions on if its as good/better. If there are any differences etc.

Thanks in advance.

I have lost 2 stone and have another 2 stone to go

It's loads better! Lots of choice, it really tastes good & you can have vegetables too.

Price and product-wise its better, as you're part way through your journey you might feel ok to not have the consultants support?
The losses will be the same, the calories virtually are the same, you could shift the last 2 stone in 2 months!

I switched from cambridge after my first few stones too , you wont even feel like your on a diet with slim and save!
Remember if/when you do order you dont have to think in terms of shakes and soups any more you can actualy ENJOY the meals.....4 a day if you want..theyr only small but theyr realy tasty and after CD you will feel like your cheating:)
Jo x

like others have said, if you are ok without the consultant it makes sense to switch

I'm doing a mix of Cambridge and s&s! Seems not to have affected my losses and I've been doing the mix for 3 weeks! Loving the flavours on slim and save but like the convenience of the ready made tetra packs on cwp!

The meal packets have saved me from caving into binging on 'food' as I was craving savoury like mad after 4 months! Hoping it will keep me on track for my last stone!

Back