Advice on Syns after a slip up

faerieheavyboot

Ok so it wasn't really a slip up as such, I decided to have a "day off" so I could eat loads of food with my son on his birthday :)
What I'd like to know is do I go straight back to 5-15 Syns per day today or do I adjust to compensate?

Thank you :)

Kate x

It's up to u really - personally for me I draw a line under it and stick to plan with my syns as normal.

Other ppl class it as a early total of between 70 and 105 syns and deduct from there. Guess the 2nd option will more likely result in a loss whereas what I do is more like a sts.
Also guess it depends how often u will have a day off plan, if its often maybe ur better point from weekly total.

I save my syns up for the week, so can relax at the weekend if I fancy alcohol or going out. I find it alot easier. Cause 70 sins does actually stretch out rather well :)

I probably had around 200 Syns yesterday, easily. Bit naughty but worth it hehe.
Have decided to stick to 5-15 and not weigh in next week, or at least be prepared to have STS.

Kate x

You need to weigh in hun, it's going to class that keeps me on track especially when I've had a bad week. If you weigh in at home it's still just as important. You can acknowledge you havent been perfect an move forward instead of avoiding it!

You need to weigh in hun, it's going to class that keeps me on track especially when I've had a bad week. If you weigh in at home it's still just as important. You can acknowledge you havent been perfect an move forward instead of avoiding it!

Absolutely. Best to concede to the gain and admit your mistakes, if your consultant asks if you know where you went wrong then yes you do and you'll remedy it from that point on.

Personally, after having 200 syns, I would aim to remain syn free for the rest of the week or at least as few syns as possible. But it's up to you! I am, admittedly, a bit of a jobsworth.

Back