Advice Please Help?

mariacarr1992

Hello,
My name is Maria Carr
I currently weigh 15st 9 and i am 20 years old.
I went on lipotrim last year in january when i weighed 14 st 4 and i lost a stone after 3 weeks, however due to being in lots of shows i came off it. and the weight piled back on. i also got about 9 big strech mark scars across my tummy which are still there. I am really uncomfortable with my weight and for the last 2 weeks i have been doing a lot of excercise. the main problem with me is that i only eat in the evening which needs to stop. I'm thinking about starting lipotrim again but i don't know whetehr this is a good idea or not. the weight literally piled back on last year and now i have the scars to show for it. I got diagnosed with pcos last year but freaked out and never went back to the doctors, I have excessive hair on parts of my body and quite bad acne. My grandpa has got alzeimers and this weekend when he saw me he called me a fat ugly girl he kept mentioning that i used to be beatiful and slim, and it really upset me. I really want to lose weight and fast as well. Is lipotrim the best diet for me to go back on to or should i do something else?
Maria

I would recommend calorie counting, using a website/app such as My Fitness Pal. It is so easy to do and you can still eat what you like within reason. It is not a quick fix though. In my opinion, quick fixes (such as lipotrim) do not work in the long run. Best of luck :)

Hello,
My name is Maria Carr
I currently weigh 15st 9 and i am 20 years old.
I went on lipotrim last year in january when i weighed 14 st 4 and i lost a stone after 3 weeks, however due to being in lots of shows i came off it. and the weight piled back on. i also got about 9 big strech mark scars across my tummy which are still there. I am really uncomfortable with my weight and for the last 2 weeks i have been doing a lot of excercise. the main problem with me is that i only eat in the evening which needs to stop. I'm thinking about starting lipotrim again but i don't know whetehr this is a good idea or not. the weight literally piled back on last year and now i have the scars to show for it. I got diagnosed with pcos last year but freaked out and never went back to the doctors, I have excessive hair on parts of my body and quite bad acne. My grandpa has got alzeimers and this weekend when he saw me he called me a fat ugly girl he kept mentioning that i used to be beatiful and slim, and it really upset me. I really want to lose weight and fast as well. Is lipotrim the best diet for me to go back on to or should i do something else?
Maria
What about a trip to the doctor, or nurse to discuss your weight and pcos....? They will have some great advice for you, or for a quick weight loss do a vlcd diet, but you must maintain your weight afterwards.... As i have done exactly the same as you in the past...I done lighterlife in the past and put the weight back on, due to going back to my old eating habbits... Im on cambridge diet solo source, i have 3 packs a day (4 depending if u are over 5ft8in)I no what im doing this time round, when i have reached my goal i need to maintain by staying with a weight loss group and coming on here for support and advice...... So hun thats my advice, so sorry about your grandad, its an awful condition hun, and it shows sides of people that theyre not themselves sweetie, please dont take it to heart, he loves you dearly and wouldnt like to think hes intentially hurt or upset you. ... xxxx Keep me posted on what you do and good look hun xxx

~Jen~ said:
I would recommend calorie counting, using a website/app such as My Fitness Pal. It is so easy to do and you can still eat what you like within reason. It is not a quick fix though. In my opinion, quick fixes (such as lipotrim) do not work in the long run. Best of luck :)

I totally agree. x

Last edited:
Back