Advice Please - I cheated :(

NineLives

Hi guys,

I feel like crapppp :(

I've been on the Lipotrim for two weeks and tonight, all the friends got together and ordered lots of Pizza'a (my favorite food). I could not resist and eat 4 pieces after mentally fighting not to. I hate my self for doing it and my ketones are not gona work and prob put loads and loads more on.

I hate my self for doing it but I'm determined to keep going. What do I do now? Is it too late to continue?

Some guidance will be really appreciated :(

Don't worry all you have done is eaten some carbohydrate which your body will now use for energy & any leftover glucose will be stored as glycogen in the liver & muscles. Glycogen holds about 4 parts water to one part glucose so if you weigh tomorrow you will more than likely be heavier than today BUT this is only a temporary gain. Go straight back on the packs tomorrow & as soon as the body has used up the glycogen it stored from your pizza (won't take long) you'll be back in ketosis & burning fat as your primary energy source again. A downside is that you will feel hungrier until you get back into ketosis. You have not blown/spoilt/ruined your diet - just make sure you're back on the shakes tomorrow. Sabotaging thoughts that you may have ruined your diet can be more destructive to getting back on the shakes than the actual event of eating a few slices of pizza.

Hope my waffle helps in some way.

TJ x

Thank you guys soooo much.

I already feel better just reading what you wrote. I just kept feeling I've messed up big time. And you know what, i wasn't even hungry. My mind just old me the Pizza will taste real nice. I shall drive on and continue, and I think its a good idea to post regular on the forums for motivation.

Once again, thank you :)

I really really wana do this and I'm determined. Watching all my mates eat my favorite food was HARDDDDD and i just could not resist. I do feel better hearing from you guys so thanks very much :)

i was the same yesterday been hard today as felt hungry again and felt like giving up but have been good today so feeling positive going to bed as Saturday is always a struggle!

Back