Advice please on re-feeding

sandy38

Hi all

I am starting to refeed on Thursday next week and i have a couple of questions and I would be really grateful for some help please?

1 Can I marianate my chicken on day 1-3 in lemon juice before I grill it?

2 Can I use herbs and spices on my chicken in days 1-3 eg a Cajun spice rub, or garlic and herb?

3. Is trout a white fish? Ie can I have trout instead of cod etc as I'm allergic to cod.

Many thanks x

I am in the middle of my re-feeding week, and so far have not gained anything, even though I had a potato 2 days ago. You can eat any white fish. You can use all herbs and spices. I wouldn't marinate until you've completed your first week, or at least the first 4 days. Hope that helps.

Thanks! I'll just stick to herbs! Have you got any simple recipes that you ve been using?

How's the rest of your re- feeding going?

Hi mikigirl! Just wondering how your refeed went? I'm now on day 2 and finding everything better than I expected!

Did you loose any further weight in your refeed week? I lost a pound this morn but that's because I finally went to the loo after a week!

I am on day 3 of re-feeding week and had a shake and some dry fried chicken and onions and peppers this afternoon! ! I'm so full I don't think I can fit another meal in! However I'm conscious that I need to have a potato today... So maybe I'll just have a potato later... Can anyone advise if this is ok? And I don't need to have it with protein etc?

Back