Advice please - planned day/2days off

Ela ine

Likes to post, and eat.
I all.
I am new to slim and save, after a few dodgy weeks/failed attempted I re-started last Thursday and am feeling great :)

Really positve attitude now about wanting to loose this weight! I have 4-6 stone to get rid of!

Now, I am going on holiday on the 25th Sep and was looking forward to being somewhere around two stone lighter by then.

(just want to add that I'm not doing this plan for a holiday/birthday/dress size etc reason - I'm doing it to shift a lot of weight)

Anyway, I have two, well three quote big weekends away in August:

04/08 : away in Scotland with my mum to see a show et al (planning to stay on S&S 3meals+protein)

11/08: weekend away in Yorkshire. Friends 30th & 2 nights out

19:08: godson's christening - al (planning to stay on S&S 3meals+protein)

Now, the first and last I am fine with... But possibly because a) I'll be with my mum who knows I'm doing this plan, and b) I don't really like buffet food. I'm just worrie about the middle weekend.

I know there will be chilli/hot pot type food at the party,.. But it's the nights out that worry me... I'm fine with not drinking but know it will be difficult not to eat when I'll be with two others for breakfast lunch and dinner which they will no doubt want to go out for.

Has anyone else been in a similar situation? What did you do?
It I come off plan for two days will it affect my weight loss?
I know I probably won't loose that week... But her ill have to do ketosis all over again which was a killer for me this time!

Any advice muchly appreciate :)

Elaine x

Are you able to have your packs for breakfast and lunch and then a low carb evening meal on the middle weekend?

I explain the shakes away as protein shakes or you could say its a smoothie if you have it in a glass!

If you come completely off plan, you will come out of ketosis and have to get back on again, you'll probably gain water weight too but it will come back off.

It's a tough one, I've got a planned weekend off early September and I know I'll gain but I think I'll be ok to get back on plan again after - she says now!

Difficult decision, maybe see how you feel nearer the time?

Personally I would have the packs and explain. I have sat in numerous restaurant with people while they ate and had a coffee and sparkling water. Alternatively you could choose things which will keep you in ketosis. For example, I just had bacon and scrambled egg for brekkie - no bread/sauces/other things. For lunch you could have a tuna salad or something and for dinner a fillet steak (lowest in calories) and salad withput dressing.

Back