Advice please/toilet issue

I'm sorry in advance if this is TMI.
On this diet I never really get the urge to go the toilet and when I do, I DO!! It is very uncomfortable for me to go, I really need to and know I have too but it feels like I am passing glass or rocks (again, sorry!!) I have now given myself piles because of all the forcing I have done in order to relieve myself. Any advice on what I can take to make my stools softer? Or anything that will help at all? I've never had piles before and am in some pain :( so would like to prevent this happening again or getting worse.
Thanks in advance.

I too have had issues and it's not uncommon so don't worry. Some use fibreclear which is allowed on LT, and you just add a spoon or so to a shake. It has a few calories in it but nothing to get excited about. Otherwise dulcolax works or have a word with your pharmacy. I've not tried fibreclear, and resort to dulcolax which works ok for me. Hope this helps x x x

I'm a ducolax fan too :( it's not ideal but its effective

Well I got it. Took it. Woke up with the most hurrendous pains.. But went to the toilet and ever since have felt fab!! Still have the issue of my piles though (oh no) *sobs* x x x

I have to use ducolax twice a week as i never seem to go anymore, and that's with drinking 4 litres of water most days. The tummy pains do go once you're more regular. Hopefully the piles should clear once there's no pressure there. What day do you weigh in Minnie? I'd say you'll notice a difference in your loss this week ;)

I weighed today and yeah I did notice a bit of a difference ha, I've been averaging around 3lbs lately (my own fault for getting myself into a vicious cycle of only having 2 shakes) and had a 5lb loss this week :D!! I think ill use it on Friday night every week if I don't regulate.. Only because I have weekends off and I wouldn't fancy going into work and having any accidents lol x x x

Back