Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Advice Please

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by zeldas, 19 July 2011 Social URL.

1. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    Hi All,

I am currently on day 10 and have been 100% since day 1. Up until now I have found the diet really easy to do, never once felt hungry or tired infact I havent felt this good in a long time.

However at about 8pm last night and all day today including now, I feel really hungry, and cant stop thinking about food? I feel really tired and have no energy.
    I am drinking 2.5 - 3 ltrs of water each day
    I am just not sure why after 10 days this is now happening:confused:

Any Ideas?

Thanks
    xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. unabell

unabell Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.55%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Hi, Im not following the same diet plan as you but after about two weeks on my plan, have also felt really hungry after doing well. I just look at the before and after pics on the site to motivate me and keep me away from the crap food that was the reason for my weight gain. I hope you get back on track soon. I know its really hard but will be sooooo worth it :)

4. unabell

unabell Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.55%)
    Diet:
    ww
    Wow just seen that you have lost 8 lbs in 6 days. Well done you. :)

5. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    Hi, many thanks for your reply.

I am just hopeing this will pass, I am still very motivated to do this and will continue to do this diet for as long as it takes to lose the weight I need to lose.

Just unsure why this this happening now xx

6. perfectxmess

perfectxmess Full Member

Current Weight:
    15st7.2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Diet:
    exante
    hi zeldas
    i found week 3 was like that for me - just couldn't stop thinking about food so i felt hungry allllll the time. it seems to have happened to a lot of people - just try and stay 100%, you'll feel so much better if you do and i hear it's a slippery slope once you've given in.

good luck x

7. A Better Me

A Better Me Silver Member

hi zeldas, im feeling exactly the same 2day and im on day 6, yesterday i was flying, but 2day im really tired, my legs feel heavy and im starving,, hoping its just a blip and il be back on form 2morrow, and hope 2morrow is a better day for you 2 xxx

8. zeldas

zeldas Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st11lb
    Current Weight:
    15st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(5.53%)
    Diet:
    LPT now Exante
    omg I think I have discovered why I was feeling crap for the past 2 days....woke up this morning to a period:mad:

This is a bit of a shock for me as I the pill I am on I take it staright through all the time, so I have not had a period in months.

So I guess this explains why I was feeling so hungry, tired ect. Just hope it only last a couple of days:)

9. lass321

lass321 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World - at home
    Poor you! Bl**dy hormones!!! Well at least you have theanswer and know this too will pass. Take care.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.