advice please

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by loveloveyy, 13 November 2011 Social URL.

1. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hi all

im on my 2nd day and i feel like i have diarrhea and also i feel a bit dizzy and weak. is this normal?

can any help or give advice?

thanks

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. This time its forever

This time its forever Full Member

Start Weight:
    136kg
    Current Weight:
    69kg
    Goal Weight:
    70kg
    Lost(%):
    67kg(49.27%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was similar, I thought something was wrong, I called my CDC, its the stages up to getting into to ketosis. I also had some terrible stomach pains that were like cramps all over my body but once I got into ketosis it all went away and its great! All the best and dont worry xx

4. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

I had the same, all passes over the first week xx

5. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thank you for all your answers, i thought it was just me, is there anything we can take for the stomach upset and dierrah?

6. FeeneyFooFoo

FeeneyFooFoo Full Member

Mine passed really quickly, didn't need to take anything.

Lots of people suffer with not being able to go so I wouldn't take anything if u can put up with it x

7. spangles

spangles Bouncy Castle

Start Weight:
    19st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    6st12.5lb(35.74%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    just drink plenty of water so the diarrhea doesn't dehydrate you. i wouldn't take anything to bung you up, as constipation can also be a side effect.

for me, on day 3 i was really hungry, and then that passed, and then on the evening of day five i felt like I had the most terrible flu - weach, headache, shivery etc. Went to bed early, got another headache the next eveniing, and after that i was right as rain.

still get hungry sometimes, which is unusual - but then i don't get keto-breath, so it's swings and roundabouts.

8. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thank you so much for all your answer,

its my 3rd day today and i only managed 1 pkt and on the tube home i felt quite shaky and faint but having my 2nd shake now and then my 200cal meal later, ive missed out 1 pkt but hope thats ok..
    i didnt feel too too hungry at work but felt very slow and i drank lots of water.

9. Sauce

Sauce Nearly there...

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    8st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11lb(24.22%)
    Diet:
    CWP SS/SS+
    Nausea may be the packs, due to the concentration of minerals and vitamins, add extra water if you need to, or drink water with them - slowly. Tiredness, headaches, shivers is ur body slipping into ketosis....
    As for skipping packs. Absolutely not. These are essential to ur health, and the plan as its nutritionally balanced...
    If anything, skip ur ss+ meal - its not meant to replace the packs.

Good luck. Sauce xx

10. Candlewix

Candlewix Down boy!

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st5lb(8.3%)
    Diet:
    The Cambridge Diet
    Hi loveloveyy

The first week on this diet can be a big shock to the body and everyone reacts differently.
    For me its always the detox from high fat/sugary foods that makes me feel absolutely awful. The second week, marvellous and then better and better, especially as the weight falls off!
    This is my second time doing CD, like an idiot I fell off the wagon in the summer and the weight crept back on.
    So STICK with it, this forum is fantastic for encouragement!
    We can do it!
    Oh, and drinking water is the best advice, it's sometimes hard to get it all down, but it really does sort out any tummy probs.
    Good luck! :character00238:

11. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I felt EXACTLY the same, don't worry. It looks like everyone has covered the answer. It may not feel it but this is a good thing it is your body adjusting and it can only mean one thing....ketosis and that means weight loss on its way very soon. Stay strong, nice long bath and early bed for you. You will feel fab in the next couple of days promise xx

12. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Hi Laura

did you get my message/ i pm u?

13. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    thank you so much for all your answers, i feel like we all friends on here and we all have the same goal everyone has been so encouraging, today everyone wa shavign cupcakes at work but i resisted and stayed strong :)

14. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi

How are you today?

Can you point me in the right direction how to find them on the website. I am useless when on the full site I usually go on ,y phone app which is easier :sigh: I like to reply properly if you can tell me where my inbox is on here doh I am pathetic apologies

xx

15. loveloveyy

loveloveyy Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st8lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hiya im good thank you and you, i have my weigh in tomorrow im super excited.

the pm function and notification should be on the top right hand corner. you messaged me before which i got the message and i replied back :~)

16. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Thanks I will look now... yeah last time I was on my phone and it pops up as soon as I log in... doh hold one will go find now and read and reply.

oooo first weigh in exciting times xx

17. Rolly82

Rolly82 not giving up

Start Weight:
    13st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st1lb(15.34%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    All done....check your inbox x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.