Advice please

munchbunch

Gold Member
Hi I'm new to this bit of the forum have been on lipotrim a few times

I'm thinking about trying ww pro points and I'm wondering does anyone use the ww site or do you get all your info from here ???

Don't really Want to pay for membership thanks in advance ;)

There are quite a lot of people who do ww online and use minimins. I think that quidco has an offer on it? £35 for 3 months?

I attended a class for 8 weeks and I have been doing it from home ever since and it is working well for me. I use an app on my phone to work out the points in foods and I use on here for some thinspiration : )

Sx

i think to get started i would go to at least 1 class to get given ur points allowance and buy the bits and bobs to set you up. Currently first class is free and no joining fee.

Yeah or you can get all the stuff from the website to do it yourself at home. Prob a lot cheaper to go to your first meeting and get stuff there.

There are quite a lot of people who do ww online and use minimins. I think that quidco has an offer on it? £35 for 3 months?

I attended a class for 8 weeks and I have been doing it from home ever since and it is working well for me. I use an app on my phone to work out the points in foods and I use on here for some thinspiration : )

Sx

Which app is it that you use? I'm currently paying for a membership but am struggling to find the time to go to the meetings so thinking about cancelling x

I have ultimate value diary, it's great got calc, diary, graph, database, works out your points it's brilliant

I got this for the barcode reader it's brilliant, a lot easier and quicker than using calculator with false nails :)

Which app is it that you use? I'm currently paying for a membership but am struggling to find the time to go to the meetings so thinking about cancelling x

I use a points calculator for nokia (they are hard to come by) and I keep track of my points that I use in the calender on my phone.

I have the books from when I used to go to the meetings if I need to refer back for some basic points etc.

Sx

Back